Hello dear browser or buyer,
What we collect and store
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed. We use this to show you products you’ve recently viewed and display others that might interest you.
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this only for physical products so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for necessary purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders. If you choose not to create an account, we do not store such information.
We generally store information about you only for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, so long as we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we may need to store certain order and payment information for seven years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses. We will never use this to spam you.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. Our Shop Manager can access:
- Order information e.g. what was purchased, when it was purchased, and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
What we share with others
We do not share information with third parties except for those who help us provide our orders and store services to you and PayPal, which we use to process and accept payments, through PayPal accounts and credit cards.
When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
If you have any thoughts or objections, please let me know.