When is the best time to hire an illustrator? This week it’s the return of our Members Q&A and Self-Publishing News Salon with Michael LaRonn in the co-presenter seat with myself, followed by Dan Holloway’s news roundup.
Our questions this month include:
- Do I need a different copyright page for each country my book is published in?
- Where can I find information on starting my author business?
- How aggressive should I be in pursuing speaking events?
- Should I put the ALLi logo on my book cover?
- How can I get more exposure for my books and increase book sales?
- When is the best time to hire an illustrator?
- How do I avoid paying sales tax when selling my books at events?
Also, ALLi News Editor Dan Holloway joins Multimedia Manager Howard Lovy in an update on the latest news from the indie author-publishing world. They discuss Overdrive’s new owners, good news in library downloads, and the trouble in Romance.
Listen to the latest #AskALLi podcast episode here: When is the best time to hire an illustrator?
If you’ve been motivated, moved or inspired by my writing or any of my work, please consider becoming a patron.
If you already do support, then a deep bow.
Thank you. Sonas mór leat. Namaste.