The theme of his month’s creative planning session is “Creative Marketing Plan”. We’ll be putting together a Creative Marketing Plan. Planning your month so your book marketing is not something that takes away from precious writing, crafting and making time–but something that supplements and supports it.
Creative Marketing Workshop: Introduction
Whenever I hear a writer say they “love writing but hate marketing”, my heart slumps. It’s a notion that’s responsible for more creative business failure than any other.
Creative Marketing Workshop: Planner
Creative Marketing Workshop: Housekeeping
- These workshops are for current paid-up members of The Creativist Club only, and are managed through Patreon.
- The workshop is a monthly event that runs on the last Friday of the month, every month. While each individual workshop is illuminating and useful, the benefits accrue over time, as you implement your plans across the year.
- REGISTRATION: You must be registered in order to attend
- You can opt-out any time, after one workshop or many, permanently or temporarily, (places allowing). If you haven’t registered already, or if you canceled registration previously, you register for this and coming events through my Patreon page (Click link here).
- PAYMENT: Your first payment covers you for your first session, this month.
- If you wish to attend next month, as an existing attendee, you get first preference for a place. To attend again, you don’t have to do anything, just let your patreon membership roll.
- If you don’t wish to hold your place for next month for any reason, you can easily opt-out by clicking the cancel link in Patreon any time.
- When you want to come again, just write and let us know and as a previous attendee, you’ll be top of the list.
- Patreon deducts fees on the first day of each month.
- OTHER BENEFITS: Your month’s membership includes other benefits in addition to the workshop (see “About the Workshops” below)
- ON THE DAY: Once registered, you’ll be provided with full details of how to prepare for, and attend, each month’s workshop.
- You will receive the zoom link 15 minutes before the session begins.
- Once you log in, you can access your Marketing Planner
- Please turn up ten mins before the session to access your PDF downloads and be ready to start on the hour.
- You’ll fill out your Creative Marketing Plan during the workshop, ready to commence your new month on August 1st.
About the Monthly Creative Workshops
These sessions are not large webinars but small-group, personal, guided workshops. You leave each month with:
- Process: A clear process outlined for you that takes in all aspects of your business: production, promotion and process
- Clarity: The precise nature of your current creative challenge(s), broken down into manageable sections
- Achievability: Your creative month mapped out with realistic, time-based intentions and tasks
- Simplicity: One guiding intention per month, per week and per day.
- Support group: Facebook support group for weekly accountability (intention mapping and accomplishment logging)
- Resources: Downloadable PDFs of intention maps, accomplishment logs, and other Go Creative! worksheets, tools and planners
- Replay videos are provided so you can refer back any time
- Your questions answered one-to-one
To ensure personal attention the size of this group is limited. Your particular issues will be addressed and resolved at a tiny fraction of the cost of a personal consultancy.
Want to know more? Click here to subscribe!